25 mins 4-5 SERVINGS
- 2-3 cups Sadia Pepper Grilled Chicken Breast, shredded (fully cooked chicken breast)
- 2.5 cups shredded cheese (cheddar, mozarella, jack cheese)
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1.5 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup sour cream
- 10 soft taco shells
- 1 cup green chillis diced
- ½ cup chopped red and green peppers
- chopped cilantro
- Cook chicken breast per packaging, and shred it. (Tip: Toss the cooked chicken breasts into a kitchen aid mixer. Switch it on low and watch them shred up perfectly.)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease a 9×14 pan.
- Mix shredded chicken and 1 cup of cheese, shredded, in a bowl.
- Roll up the chicken into 10 tortillas and place seam down in the prepared pan.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Stir in the flour and stir while cooking for 2 minutes.
- Add in the chicken stock and whisk until smooth. Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly. This will take about 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the sour cream and green chilies. Stir well and remove from heat so your sour cream won’t curdle. When it is mixed well, pour your sauce over the enchiladas in the pan.
- Top with the remaining 1½ cup of cheese.
- Bake for 22 minutes and then broil on high for 3 minutes at the end to get the cheese bubbly.
- Garnish with red and green peppers, cilantro/parsley. The dish is ready to be served.
Pepper Grilled Chicken Breast
Christmas Morning Breakfast Casserole15 mins3-4 SERVINGS
1.5 hours8 rolls SERVINGS
Sichuan Chicken in Red Oil Sauce15 mins4 to 6 SERVINGS
10 mins4 to 5 SERVINGS
Hot Dogs with Spicy Kimchi Slaw10 mins8 SERVINGS
Cheesy Chicken Mushroom Flatbread Pizza15 mins4 SERVINGS
45 mins10 SERVINGS
15 - 20 mins12 SERVINGS
10 mins2 SERVINGS
10 mins6 SERVINGS
40 mins12 pcs / SERVINGS
Mala Chicken Wings with Garlic Onion Mash15 mins4 SERVINGS
5 mins4 SERVINGS
5 mins5 SERVINGS
5 mins2-3 SERVINGS
Sweet Potato Fries & Mala Wings15 mins6 SERVINGS
20 mins4 SERVINGS
5 min4 SERVINGS
15 min4 SERVINGS
Chicken Mee Rebus Drumettes (Airfryer)5 min6 SERVINGS
5 min2 SERVINGS
40 min4 SERVINGS
10 min8-10 rolls SERVINGS
30 min2 SERVINGS
Rice Cooker Claypot Chicken Rice
Hainanese Chicken Rice Recipe Singapore