TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- Any information that users pass on will be collected and stored according to strict security and confidentiality standards.
- Personal information passed on to the company by users will be collected by ethical and legal means, and may have one or more purposes, to which users will be informed.
- Users will be advised on what information they will be collecting before the time of collection, having the option to choose whether or not to provide this information, under the responsibility of the user, who will also be aware of the consequences of their decision.
- Unless BRF receives legal or judicial determination, your information will never be transferred to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which they were collected.
- The company will keep intact the information provided by the visitors.
- This website contains links or frames from other websites, which may or may not be company partners and allies. These links and frames are available, seeking only to provide a further benefit to users. It is worth mentioning that the inclusion of these links and frames does not mean that BRF has knowledge, agrees or is responsible for them or their respective contents. Therefore, BRF cannot be held liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of said links or frames.
- Whenever other organizations are contracted to provide support services, compliance with BRF privacy standards will be required.
- For administrative purposes, the company may use “cookies” *, and the user may at any time activate in his navigator mechanisms to inform you when they are activated or to prevent them from being triggered.
- The terms and conditions of use of this site are subject to constant improvements and enhancements. Thus, BRF – BRF SA may, at any time, change the Terms and Conditions of Use of this site, which will take effect at the time of its publication on this site.
- Commercial use of the term BRF – BRF SA is not permitted as a trademark, business name or domain name, as well as the contents of BRF – BRF SA ‘s website screens, as well as programs, databases, networks, files that allow that you access and use through your account are the property of BRF – BRF SA and are protected by the international laws and treaties of copyright, trademarks, patents, models and industrial designs, being prohibited the use by the User, unless prior authorization in writing. From now on, the User declares that he will respect all intellectual property rights and those arising from the protection of trademarks thereof, as well as all rights relating to third parties that may be or have been in any way available on the website of BRF – BRF SA
- Access to the BRF – BRF SA website does not give the User any right to use the names, titles, words, phrases, trademarks, patents, literary, artistic works, images, videos, symbols, among others, that in it have been, or have been, available. The reproduction, distribution, disclosure, adaptation, modification, use, editing, making available in any communication medium, etc., in whole or in part, of the contents described above is prohibited, unless prior written permission of BRF – BRF SA
- The User assumes all responsibility for the improper use of the information, texts, graphics, trademarks, works, images, videos, and finally any intellectual or industrial property right of the BRF – BRF SA website. Unauthorized use or the improper use will be considered a violation of copyright and subject to the penalties applicable in Law 9.610 of February 19, 1998, which protects copyright in Brazil.
* Cookie: small file placed on your computer to track movements within websites.
@sadia.sg Instagram and Facebook Giveaway - Sadia Brazil Heritage Campaign
Terms & Conditions
- This contest is open to all residents, except the Management of Sadia, its employees and their immediate families, and their sponsors, printers, advertising agencies, auditors and any other persons who are directly involved in organising, promoting and/or conducting the draw.
- Winners will be notified via their contest submission (comment on Facebook or Instagram post), Instagram or Facebook message, email, phone for matters relating to participation in this Contest.
- Winners will need to acknowledge their appointment as a winner and provide their personal contact information within 3 calendar days, for the purpose of processing and administering prize fulfilment matters for the contest. Failure to do so will result in their prize being forfeited and offered to the next eligible participant.
- The participant of the promotion/ contests warrants that his personal data submitted to are true and correct. By participating in the promotion/ contests, the participant and any party acting on his behalf agrees and consents to Sadia retaining, disclosing and using at its discretion, without any notification or compensation to the participant, any of his name, address, contact number, email address and other personal data for communication (whether in relation to this promotion or other events, activities or promotions), promotional, advertising, marketing or publicity purposes.
- Winner(s)s may be required to present identification and notification of winning for verification when necessary.
- Prize(s) is not transferable or exchangeable for cash. The Organiser has the sole discretion to determine the form of the prize, which may be subject to any further terms and conditions stipulated by the Organiser.
- Any participant who generates multiple accounts for the purpose of gaining an unfair advantage in the Contest shall be disqualified. Sadia reserves the absolute discretion to disqualify such participant(s).
- Winner’s selection by the Organiser is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- To the maximum extent permitted under applicable laws, Sadia does not make any warranty or representation in relation to any products or services offered in this promotion/ contest or redeemed by vouchers and shall not accept any liability in respect of the same.
- The participant agrees that Sadia, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and respective officers and employees shall not be liable for any actions, claims, demands, injuries, proceedings, liability, losses, damages, costs and expenses of any nature sustained by the participant directly or indirectly by reason of or in connection with this promotion. The participant will indemnify and keep fully indemnified Sadia and its officers, servants, agents and employees ("the Indemnified Parties") against any and all loss, damage, liability, claims, expenses and costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered and/or incurred by any of the Indemnified Parties as a result of the breach of any of the terms and conditions herein by the participant.