Zuppa Toscana Soup
20 mins 4 SERVINGS
- 1 pack Beef Sukiyaki (400g)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 6 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 large russet potatoes, diced
- 1 bunch curly kale, leaves stripped and chopped
- 1/4 freshly grated Parmesan, for serving
- In a large pot over medium heat, cook beef sukiyaki, until browned, for about 3-5 minutes. Transfer to a plate. (If using beef tail): 1. In a large pot over medium heat, add beef tail and enough water to cover the meat, and bring to a boil for about 5 minutes. Pour water away and set boiled beef tail aside.
- Add onion to the same pot and cook until soft for about 5 minutes.
- Then add garlic and cook until fragrant for another minute. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken broth and potatoes and cook until potatoes are tender, for about 20 minutes.
- Next, stir in kale and cook until leaves are tender and bright green for about 3 minutes.
- Then stir cooked beef and simmer for 5 minutes more.
- Season with some pepper, garnish with grated parmesan at the top, and the dish is ready to be served.
15 mins2 SERVINGS
5 mins4 SERVINGS
45 mins6 SERVINGS
Spiralised Pad Thai Chicken Bowl20 mins4 SERVINGS
30 mins2 SERVINGS
20 mins4 SERVINGS
10 mins2 SERVINGS
20 mins2 SERVINGS
20 - 25 mins6 SERVINGS
10 mins3-4 SERVINGS
10-15 mins4-5 SERVINGS
20 mins4-5 SERVINGS
20 mins5 SERVINGS
Chicken, Nectarine and Avocado Salad15 mins4 SERVINGS
10 mins4 SERVINGS
Chicken fillet in sesame oil and soy sauce (Steamer)10 min6 SERVINGS
10 min4 SERVINGS
Chicken & Spinach Skillet Pasta10 min4 SERVINGS
Rice Cooker Claypot Chicken Rice
Hainanese Chicken Rice Recipe Singapore