Pumpkin Beef Pancakes
10-15 mins 4-5 SERVINGS
- 300ml fresh milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 150g plain flour
- 1 tbsp sunflower/olive oil
- A pinch of salt
- 1 pack Sadia Beef Minced
- 100g pumpkin flesh, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Sour cream, to garnish (optional)"
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk them with sugar and pinch of salt.
- Pour half of the milk and oil into the bowl. Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Add flour gradually, stirring in between each mixes. Then pour in the rest of the milk, carefully stirring the batter.
- Drizzle some oil onto a frying pan and proceed to fry the pancakes till golden brown on both sides. (Tip: don't make the pancake too thick, just thin enough to wrap your ingredients later.)
- For the stuffing, finely chop the onion and stir-fry it until it becomes soft before adding the minced meat. Stir-fry well over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Next, pour the finely chopped pumpkin flesh into the frying pan and cook till soften. Add salt and pepper to taste and mix well. Remove pan from heat.
- Scoop about 2 tbsp of stuffings and put in the middle of each pancake. Fold the sides of the pancake to form a rectangle to wrap the stuffings. Repeat this step till all your stuffings are wrapped with pancakes.
- On a frying pan, drizzle a bit of oil and fry the pancakes on both sides till crispy. Plate and stack, ready to serve it hot.
- For a themed dish, you can get your kids to help decorate the pancake squares by piping spider webs on each pancake using sour cream.
15 mins2 SERVINGS
5 mins4 SERVINGS
45 mins6 SERVINGS
Spiralised Pad Thai Chicken Bowl20 mins4 SERVINGS
30 mins2 SERVINGS
20 mins4 SERVINGS
10 mins2 SERVINGS
20 mins2 SERVINGS
20 - 25 mins6 SERVINGS
10 mins3-4 SERVINGS
20 mins4-5 SERVINGS
20 mins5 SERVINGS
20 mins4 SERVINGS
Chicken, Nectarine and Avocado Salad15 mins4 SERVINGS
10 mins4 SERVINGS
Chicken fillet in sesame oil and soy sauce (Steamer)10 min6 SERVINGS
10 min4 SERVINGS
Chicken & Spinach Skillet Pasta10 min4 SERVINGS
Rice Cooker Claypot Chicken Rice
Hainanese Chicken Rice Recipe Singapore