Sweet and Sour Chicken
30 min 4 SERVINGS
1 packet Sadia Chicken Cubes
Handful of lychees
2 chopped garlic cloves
Vegetable oil for deep frying
2 egg whites
8 tbsp cornflour
Sweet & Sour sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
5 tbsp sugar
5 tbsp vinegar
8 tbsp ketchup
2 tbsp plum sauce
- Mix ingredients for sweet and sour sauce and add a bit of water or lychee syrup (from canned lychee) if necessary
- Chop capsicum and onion into bite sized pieces.
- Dip chicken cubes into egg white, coat in corn flour then fry at medium heat till golden brown.
- Heat up pan with 1 tbsp of oil, fry garlic till fragrant and add capsium and onions. Stir fry for for 15 secs.
- Add sweet and sour sauce to the pan. Once sauce thickens, add lychee and fried chicken and stir fry for 15 secs. Ensure all pieces are evenly mixed and coated before servings.
Curry on Breaded Chicken Cutlet and Rice30minSERVINGS
30 min2 SERVINGS
20 min2 SERVINGS
Tamarind Chicken Satay Rice Salad30 mins5-6 SERVINGS
30 min4 SERVINGS
30 mins2 SERVINGS
Rice Cooker Claypot Chicken Rice
Hainanese Chicken Rice Recipe Singapore