Fried Turmeric Chicken Drumstick
NOT AVAILABLE 5 SERVINGS
Sadia One by One Chicken Drumstick
- Water 300gm
- Garlic Paste 30gm
- Ginger Paste 30gm
- Turmeric Powder 15gm
- Chicken Curry Powder 10gm
- Salt 25gm
- Curry Leaves 30gm
- Coriander Leaves 30gm
- Lemon Grass – 2 stalks
- Corn Oil 20gm
- Corn Flour 30gm
- Plain Flour 30gm
- Rice Flour 30gm
- Water 150gm
- Turmeric Powder 10gm
- Salt 5gm
- Marinate chicken drumstick with garlic, ginger, turmeric, curry powder, salt & corn oil for 1 hr.
- Stir Fry lemon grass, curry leaves and coriander leaves in a pot.
- Add water and bring to a boil before adding chicken.
- Cook till chicken is tender (25mins) over low heat.
- Remove chicken from the pot and set aside.
- To prepare the batter, mix all flour, water and turmeric powder in a bowl.
- Coat chicken with batter and make sure oil is hot enough before deep frying till golden brown.
1.5 hr4 SERVINGS
Orange Cranberry Chicken Thighs40 mins4 SERVINGS
Braised Chicken With Tri Mushrooms40 mins (excludes marination)3 SERVINGS
2hr 30mins5 SERVINGS
Steamed Chicken with Black Bean & Yam2hr 30mins5 SERVINGS
Rice Cooker Claypot Chicken Rice