Fried Turmeric Chicken Drumstick
NOT AVAILABLE 5 SERVINGS
Sadia One by One Chicken Drumstick
- Water 300gm
- Garlic Paste 30gm
- Ginger Paste 30gm
- Turmeric Powder 15gm
- Chicken Curry Powder 10gm
- Salt 25gm
- Curry Leaves 30gm
- Coriander Leaves 30gm
- Lemon Grass – 2 stalks
- Corn Oil 20gm
- Corn Flour 30gm
- Plain Flour 30gm
- Rice Flour 30gm
- Water 150gm
- Turmeric Powder 10gm
- Salt 5gm
- Marinate chicken drumstick with garlic, ginger, turmeric, curry powder, salt & corn oil for 1 hr.
- Stir Fry lemon grass, curry leaves and coriander leaves in a pot.
- Add water and bring to a boil before adding chicken.
- Cook till chicken is tender (25mins) over low heat.
- Remove chicken from the pot and set aside.
- To prepare the batter, mix all flour, water and turmeric powder in a bowl.
- Coat chicken with batter and make sure oil is hot enough before deep frying till golden brown.