Breaded Chicken Cheese Balls
1.5 hr 4 SERVINGS
- 400g Sadia boneless skinless chicken breast
- 400g Sadia boneless skinless leg or thigh
- 1 whole garlic
- 1 whole onion
- 2g white pepper powder
- 10g sea salt
- 200g rectangular block of any yellow cheese (Gouda, Emmental, Jack)
- 200g breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- Oil for deep-frying
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Blend the two types of chicken meat together with the onion, garlic, salt and pepper till smooth and consistent.
- Freeze the chicken paste for 1 hour.
- Divide the chicken paste into 20 portions and round them into balls.
- Place 10g cheese in the middle of each ball.
- Drop the balls into the beaten egg, then coat them with the breadcrumbs.
- Deep-fry the chicken balls till golden brown.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon juice.
Chicken Boneless Leg
One by One Chicken Breast (Skinless)
Orange Cranberry Chicken Thighs40 mins4 SERVINGS
Braised Chicken With Tri Mushrooms40 mins (excludes marination)3 SERVINGS
2hr 30mins5 SERVINGS
Fried Turmeric Chicken DrumstickNOT AVAILABLE5 SERVINGS
Steamed Chicken with Black Bean & Yam2hr 30mins5 SERVINGS
Rice Cooker Claypot Chicken Rice