30 mins 4 SERVINGS
- Sadia beef patties
- 4 good-quality hamburger buns or rolls, split
- 12 fresh arugula leaves
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- Preheat the skillet over medium heat on a stove top burner for five minutes.
- Place the frozen beef patties in an even layer in the skillet.
- Cook the frozen beef patties for about six minutes, or until they are completely brown on one side.
- Flip the patties with a spatula. Cook the patties on the opposite side for another six minutes or until the opposite side is brown.
- Remove the patties from the skillet with the spatula and place them on a plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess fat. Blot the tops of the patties with paper towels to remove fat from both sides.
- Toast the buns on the grill or under the broiler until golden, 30 to 60 seconds. Serve the burgers on the toasted buns with the caramelized onions, mayonnaise, and arugula.
Beef Burger Patties
30 mins4 SERVINGS
20 mins2 SERVINGS
Oriental Stir-fried Franks with Potatoes30 mins2 SERVINGS
Cantonese Ground Beef Rice and Eggs30 min2 to 4 SERVINGS
Rice Cooker Claypot Chicken Rice
Hainanese Chicken Rice Recipe Singapore