Grilled Laksa Salad with Pepper Grilled Chicken Breast
30 min 2 SERVINGS
(A) Ingredients for Laksa Rempah
- 20 shallots, peeled
- 2 tablespoons of chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon of belachan, roasted
- 2 tablespoons of hae bee, soaked in water
- 6 candlenuts, soaked in water
- 10g of turmeric, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons of coriander powder
- 60ml of fish sauce
(B) Ingredients for Coconut Laksa Lime dressing
- 1 tbs of laksa rempah (A)
- 1 tbs of lime juice
- 3 tbs of UHT Coconut cream
- 1 tsp of salt
(C) Ingredients for Cherry Tomato Confit
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbs of olive oil
- 1 pinch of sea salt (D) Ingredients for Salad
- 1 packet of Sadia grilled pepper chicken breast
- 1 Baby cos lettuce
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- Fried shallots (optional)
- Laksa rempah (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in (A) in food processor until a smooth paste. Quick Tip: You can use the remaining laksa rempah for other recipes. Alternatively, use premix laksa sauce to shorten prep time.
- Mix all ingredients in (B) until well incorporated.
- Mix all ingredients in (C) and place them in a baking tray and into a preheated oven (150 degrees celsius) for 20 minutes.
- Heat up the Sadia grilled pepper chicken breast per reheat instructions.
- Slice the baby cos lettuce into half lengthwise. Place on to a hot pan (no oil), cut side down, grill for 5 minutes until the cut sides are brown.
- Slice the cooked chicken breast.
- Assemble the salad(D) on a plate with the grilled lettuce, cherry tomato confit(C) and chicken breast.
- Drizzle the Coconut Laksa Lime dressing(B) on top.
Pepper Grilled Chicken Breast
Chicken Salad with Raspberry Dressing20 mins5 SERVINGS
20 mins2 SERVINGS
Rice Cooker Claypot Chicken Rice
Hainanese Chicken Rice Recipe Singapore