Chicken Salad with Raspberry Dressing
20 mins 5 SERVINGS
- Sadia Chicken Half Breast 500gm
- Olive Oil 50gm
- Cajun Spice 30gm
- Fresh Thyme 3stalks
- Garlic 30gm
- Sea Salt 5gm
- Fresh Raspberry 250gm
- Red Wine Vinegar 50gm
- Sugar 80gm
- Olive Oil 200gm
- Romaine Lettuce 500gm
- 5 Cherry Tomatoes (Garnish)
- Croutons 30gm
- Marinate chicken tenders with cajun spice, garlic, fresh thyme, olive oil & sea salt
- Pan sear chicken tenders in olive oil on a non-stick pan over medium heat till cooked.
- Slice chicken tenders and set aside.
- Blend raspberry, vinegar, sugar and olive oil in a food processor till thicken
- Place salad in a large bowl, add dressing and sliced chicken tenders
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes & croutons.
One by One Chicken Breast (Skinless)
20 mins2 SERVINGS
30 min2 SERVINGS