30 mins 2 SERVINGS
- 1 packet Sadia Beef Stir Fry
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper or to taste
- half sliced onion
- 100g sliced mushrooms
- 1 sliced green bell peppers
- 4 slices provolone cheese mild or 100g mozzarella cheese
- 2 sandwich buns
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1-2 tbsp mayonnaise or to taste
- In a small bowl, stir together 1 tbsp softened butter with 1 minced garlic clove. Spread garlic butter onto the cut sides of 2 sandwich buns. Toast the buns on a large skillet, flat cooktop or griddle on medium heat until golden brown then set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp oil to your pan/cooktop and sautee sliced onions until caramelized then add sliced mushroom and green bell peppers cook to soft. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Increase to high heat and add 1 tbsp oil. Spread 1 packet Sadia Beef Stir Fry in an even layer. Let brown for a couple of minutes undisturbed then flip and season with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp black pepper. Sautee until steak is fully cooked through then stir in the cooked vegetable in step 2.
- Divide into 2 even portions and top each with 2 slices of cheese and turn off the heat so the cheese will melt without overcooking the meat.
- Spread a thin layer of mayo on the toasted side of each buns. Working with one portion at a time, place one portion steak cheese filling over a toasted bun. Serve warm.